Creating an account
Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
Yes, you need to create an account and be logged in to purchase products.
I already had an account on the old Ecuri website, can I use it?
Unfortunately, you can't. You need to create a new account. However you can use the same details.
How do I create an new account?
- Go to: New account
- Fill in the required fields
- First and last name
- VAT-number: this is optional. Use this if you want to order with 0% tax. (0% TAX rate is only applicable for companies outside the Netherlands). For Dutch companies the VAT number will appear on your invoice.
- Your email address
choose a strong password of at least 5 characters
- Click on create an account
- You are now logged in. To make sure everything has gone well, you can click on the account icon in the top right corner. If you see your profile, your account has been created successfully. Otherwise, you need to try again.
- You will also receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided. Check your spam folder if you haven't received it.
Do I need to provide a VAT number?
No, VAT is optional. However if you want your VAT number to appear on your invoice, you need fill in your VAT number.
- For orders in the Netherlands, you always pay 21% VAT. You can get this back when you file your VAT return.
- Orders outside the Netherlands can order with 0% VAT. For this, you always need to enter your VAT number. Otherwise, you will pay the 21% tax rate of the Netherlands.
- Please make sure you enter the correct VAT number. Your VAT number can only be adjusted by us. Please reach out, if you still see VAT charges even though you have entered you VAT ID.
How do I know if my account has been created successfully?
To make sure everything has gone well, you can click on the account icon in the top right corner. If you see your profile, your account has been created successfully. Otherwise, you need to try again.
You will also receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided. Check your spam folder if you haven't received it.
If you can see your account but haven't received an email. Please check if you have entered the correct email adres in your account.
I'm having trouble creating an account, can you help?
Of course, you can email us with your details and we will create an account for you as soon as possible.
Please provide your
- First and Last name
- Email address
- VAT number (optional)
How can I place an order?
- You need an account and be logged in to purchase products.
- You can add products to your basket, but in order to purchase you need to be logged in.
- You need to place a minimum order of 50 euros, excluding shipping costs.
- You can create an account here: Create an account
- If you already have an account you can log in here: Ecuri login
How does the ordering process work?
- Add the products to your shopping cart.
- Shopping cart: here you can check and modify the products. If everything is correct click on the checkout button.
- Information: choose the delivery method: pick-up or shipping. (Pick-up is only possible in the Netherlands.) Enter your address details. If you have done this before, this step will be skipped automatically. Click on Shipping.
- Shipping: choose the shipping method. Click on Payment.
- Payment: choose your payment method. All payment methodes are highly secure.
- Review: check your order and adres information.You will also see an overview of the VAT, shipping costs, and product costs. Click on pay to go to the payment provider.
- Thank you page: here you will see the details of your order.
How can I change, add, or view my address?
There are two ways to update your address. If you've ordered from us before, your address is already saved in your account. Alternatively, you can add a new address during the checkout process.
If you'd like to change or add an address to your account, follow these steps:
1. Click on the account icon in the top right corner and log in if necessary.
2. In the left-hand menu, click on 'Address'.
3. Here, you can view all the addresses you've added to your account.
4. To edit an existing address, click 'Edit', make the necessary changes, and then click 'Submit'.
5. To add a new address, click 'Add New', fill in the required details, and then click 'Submit'.
6. You can also set a default address by clicking the 'Set as default' button.
If you'd like to change or add an address during the checkout process, follow these steps:
1. At step two of the checkout process (information), select the shipping method you prefer and then select the desired address from the dropdown menu.
2. If you've ordered from us before, you can select a saved address from the dropdown menu or add a new address by clicking 'Add new address'.
3. Review the details of the selected or newly added address and then click 'Submit'.
4. At the next step (shipping), you can review the address where your order will be shipped and change it if necessary by clicking the address field.